Exclusive to Lifelist
One on One Ballet Coaching
Get personal attention and explore your potential in private with an expert. Our private Ballet coaching session are tailored to your unique goals and needs, from beginner to professional standard, our Private Coaching enables you to rapidly cover new technique and fine tune established skills in the quickest possible time.
- 1. Internationally recognised coaches, who are currently performing or previously performed at the highest levels
- 2. Individualised coaching sessions and plans
- 3. Rapid development and improvement of focus areas
- 4. Collaborative approach ensuring the dancer's unique needs and goals are achieved
Make it your own (available at checkout)
1. Personal Development Plan
After the main session, your coach will document a personal development plan with key milestones and activities to work on.
Our coaches operate locally and perform all around the world so scheduling time for private Ballet coaching sessions is essential. We can accommodate most times given enough notice and confirmation is subject to the availability of the most suitable coach to address your focus area and level of experience.
- Monday - 6am - 12pm
- Tuesday - 6am - 12pm
- Wednesday - 6am - 12pm
- Thursday - 6am - 12pm
- Friday - 6am - 12pm
- Saturday - 6am - 12pm
- Sunday - 6am - 12pm
Coaching Suited to all Standards
Our Private Ballet Coaching sessions are uniquely tailored to the individual and therefore they are suitable for a very wide range of dancers. If you have particular needs or want to discuss if its right for you before booking please contact us.
- 1. From beginner to professional.
- 2. Anyone with a passion for dance and Ballet.
- 3. Anyone that would like to explore their potential in private.
- 4. Intermediate dancers wanting to quickly advance.
Health & Safety
Keeping You Safe
We take every precaution to maintain a safe and clean environment for staff and students. We're taking the following steps for each class:
- 1. One way movement through venue (entrance at front and exit at rear)
- 2. Track and Trace from class list
- 3. Minimal social distance marking on dance floor
- 4. Hand sanitiser available for use pre and post class
The Fine Print
Before you arrive
Due to the bespoke nature of our private ballet coaching sessions pre-booking is essential so we can match the right coach with the goals you have. Once we have scheduled a session you will need to ensure:
- You arrive ready to dance in suitable and comfortable clothing.
- You are wearing appropriate footwear, or have arranged for us to provide suitable dance shoes.
- You bring a water bottle and towel for your own comfort.