Exclusive to Lifelist
Senior Ballet Taster Session
Pre-Booking is Essential. On arrival you will be met by one of our fully trained staff and lead to the Dance studio. From there, we will focus on developing you into the best dancer you want to be. We've coached world cup gold medalists, west end performers, and those who are developing core ballet skills as part of wider performing arts training. Whatever your goal, we can help you get there and have fun along the way.
- 1. Expert staff with decades of experience both dancing and coaching at the highest levels
- 2. Classes based on world recognised Dance programs ensuring safe, structured, and enjoyable sessions
- 3. All equipment and guidance provided, simply arrive ready to enjoy the session
- 4. Opportunity to continue sessions weekly if your little one wishes
The Fine Print
Before you arrive
All classes must be pre-booked and students and guardians are asked to arrive at the venue no more than 10 minutes before the class time.
- Dress in loose comfortable clothing.
- Uniform can but provided but is not essential for taster classes.
Health & Safety
Keeping You Safe
We take every precaution to maintain a safe and clean environment for staff and students. We're taking the following steps for each class:
- 1. One way movement through venue (entrance at front and exit at rear)
- 2. Track and Trace from class list
- 3. Minimal social distance marking on dance floor
- 4. Hand sanitiser available for use pre and post class