Small business, big dreams...
How It All Began
Six years ago, Flootes opened as a champagne bar and has now extended to a café. Not to be underestimated, this small business dreams big! Owner Dominique managed to keep the café open through lockdown by providing a takeaway service. The teams determination to remain open caused customers to return, as well as their foodie favourites
- Must try: Sausage rolls and pasties fly off the shelves. Make sure to try these best sellers.
- Comfort and Luxury: Enjoy a cosy lunch or pamper yourself with an afternoon tea and choice of champagne or prosecco
- Listed building: Owned by the Duke of Bedfordshire, it lately had a redesign. The décor now nods to the local Woburn Safari Park
Are we tickling your taste buds?
Must Try Treats
Flootes have a delicious verity of savoury snacks, cakes and more. Plus a varied selection of hot, cold and alcoholic drinks served by the glass or bottle. With so much to choose from, let us make your options easier by recommending our favourites.
- 1. Cake: At £2.80 a slice, treating yourself to a sweet treat is a must. With many to choose from, it's tempting to buy two!
- 2. Best sellers: The sausage rolls and pasties are a must try at £3 each.
- 3. Tipples to try: Like you what you tried? 6 bottle home delivery is also available.
"No request is ever too much..."
See You Again Soon
Flootes always welcome feedback and special requests, so rest assured the service will always be special. If the fantastic food and atmosphere is tempting you back, wait until you hear the news! In the near future, Flootes plan to have their events up an running again. With live bands, prosecco and tea parties there is plenty more to enjoy. They look forward to seeing you again soon!
I love Flootes, it’s a cosy place and I enjoyed my visit here. Dominique is also very friendly and helpful,