"Fragments Which Come Together"
How It All Began
Originally Mosaic hosted its beautiful gallery and nothing more. However owner Johann wanted to showcase the venue to its full potential and the Wine Bar and delightful garden were built. As the name suggests, Mosaic has fragments of wonder which work amazingly together, the place itself is a masterpiece. Enjoy browsing and eat amongst the artwork
- The Artwork: Created by innovative, established artists, admire sculptures, paintings, glass, and ceramics.
- Specialised Wine: With a wine menu which changes frequently, find a favourite each visit.
- The Garden: This area took two months to build. It is a breathtaking addition worth a visit.
Full of Suprises
Mosaic is far more than an art gallery- be sure to embrace the great selection of carefully selected drinks, food and nature. From 5pm onwards the venue transforms into a relaxing, sociable Lounge Bar environment. This is prime time to enjoy a drink and bite to eat, whether alone or with company.
- 1. Food: Mosaics signature platters are also available between 5pm and 8:30pm each day.
- 2. Nature: Enjoy The Garden area, a tranquil space where you can relax close to nature.
- 3. Drinks: A menu displays a range of wine, soft drinks, or spirits. Whatever prefer, there's something here for you.
It's Been a Pleasure!
See You Again Soon...
Whether you came to admire the art, or enjoy a bite to eat you will leave Mosaic very happy! Please do be sure to return to see any new artwork and keep supporting local artists.