Laura Pendlebury-Bennett, Principle, Mum, Dancer
Exclusive to Lifelist
Tiny Tots Tutus Taster Session
Pre-Booking is Essential. On arrival you will be met by one of our fully trained staff and lead to the Dance studio. From there, we transport ourselves to magical worlds and become storybook characters as key Ballet techniques are used to bring the story to life and build the core techniques for later classes.
- 1. Expert staff with decades of experience both dancing and coaching at the highest levels
- 2. Opportunity to continue sessions weekly if your little one wishes
- 3. Classes based on world recognised Dance programs ensuring safe, structured, and enjoyable sessions
- 4. All equipment and guidance provided, simply arrive ready to enjoy the session
The Fine Print
Before you arrive
All classes must be pre-booked and students and guardians are asked to arrive at the venue no more than 10 minutes before the class time.
- Dress in loose comfortable clothing.
- Uniform can but provided but is not essential for taster classes.
Health & Safety
Keeping You Safe
We take every precaution to maintain a safe and clean environment for staff and students. We're taking the following steps for each class:
- 1. One way movement through venue (entrance at front and exit at rear)
- 2. Track and Trace from class list
- 3. Minimal social distance marking on dance floor
- 4. Hand sanitiser available for use pre and post class