Exclusive to Lifelist
Pre-Primary Ballet Taster Session
Pre-Booking is Essential. On arrival you will be met by one of our fully trained staff and lead to the Dance studio. From there, we transport ourselves to magical worlds and become storybook characters as key Ballet techniques are used to bring the story to life and build the core techniques for later classes.
- 1. Expert staff with decades of experience dancing and coaching at the highest levels
- 2. Classes based on internationally recognised Dance syllabus' ensuring safe, structured, and enjoyable sessions
- 3. All equipment and guidance provided, simply arrive ready to enjoy the session
- 4. Opportunity to continue sessions weekly if your little one wishes
This experience is perfect for girls and boys who enjoy expressing themselves through movement and interrupting music.
- 1. Girls and Boys
- 2. 2 Yrs - 5 Yrs
- 3. Music and movement lovers
- 4. Creative minds and role-players
The Fine Print
Before you arrive
All classes must be pre-booked and students and guardians are asked to arrive at the venue no more than 10 minutes before the class time.
- Dress in loose comfortable clothing.
- Uniform can but provided but is not essential for taster classes.