Laura Pendlebury-Bennett, Principle, Dancer
Specialist expert coaching
Boys Dance Too
Our Boys Only Ballet dance classes are tailored to the needs of aspiring male dancers and carried out in an environment where they are fully supported and encouraged to be the best dancer that want to be.
- 1. No girls allowed. Focused and specialised class structure for male dancers.
- 2. Specific boys strengthening, body conditioning, and virtuosity exercises
- 3. Holistic training including stretching, core technique, individual expression, and personal development plans.
Our boys ballet classes are held throughout the year, due to limited spaces booking is essential.
- Thursday Evenings 5-6pm
Our classes are dedicated to developing young male dancers who have a desire to grow their technique, strength, and condition their bodies and have a passion for dance.
- 1. Sterotype smashing boys
- 2. 11 yrs and older
- 3. Passionate about dance and expressing themselves through movement
The Fine Print
Before you arrive
To ensure quality and safe experience for all of our dancers, pre-booking is essential through LifeList or direct with us. Arriving at the venue you should ensure you:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (starting out).
- If you're attending Ballet classes regularly come in your Leotard, Ballet Socks, Ballet Shoes.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated and a towel for your own comfort.
Health & Safety
Keeping You Safe
We take every precaution to maintain a safe and clean environment for staff and students. We're taking the following steps for each class:
- 1. One way movement through venue (entrance at front and exit at rear)
- 2. Track and Trace from class list
- 3. Minimal social distance marking on dance floor
- 4. Hand sanitiser available for use pre and post class